- This Baked Rigatoni Cake is quite an eye-catching dish! It looks like a fantastic company meal, and the uniqueness alone makes me want to try it. Thanks to Joe from Culinary in the Desert for this one.
- ‘Tis the season for all things pumpkin! I can’t get over these Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Bars, baked by Anna at Cookie Madness, and over at Baking Bites, these Pumpkin Brownies with Pecans look amazing.
- For a gorgeous fall treat, take a look at this Pear Butter posted at Farmgirl Fare. Makes me want to whip up a batch of biscuits and slather them in this stuff.
- Now THIS is a birthday cake! Just look at this German Chocolate Cheesecake at Bake or Break. I would LOVE to make this, but I have to catch myself when I’m in the mood to make something with a lot of steps. Wow.
- Vanilla Yogurt Cake, anyone? As Peabody mentions, it contains both oil and yogurt, which makes it very moist. It looks great! As an added bonus, if you click the link by Friday, you can enter her giveaway by posting a comment on her site — and if you don’t get it by Friday, it’s okay, more chance for me to win 😉